We have an established back office in BVI for more than a decade. We offer truly low-cost, fast and confidential services.
Now that you have decided to incorporate your company in British Virgin Islands (BVI), we will guide you through the easy process of filling the BVI incorporation form, one step at a time.
At the bottom of this page you will find listed two packages (the main package and the package with a nominee director) which we offer to set-up a BVI IBC and the currencies in which they may be set-up.
- Choose the package and the currency most suitable for you. After you make your choice, please CLICK the corresponding LINK and the form will appear for BVI Incorporating.
- Fill all the applicable boxes with the required information starting with your choice of company name.
- You now have many options (additional services) to choose from if you wish to. Carefully view this section for these options. Ensure that you have properly filled the incorporation form and that you have provided all the data correctly.
- We require you to fill out the address to which you want the documents to be sent.
- Choose the most suitable method of payment and press the "Submit" button. An invoice will be generated for your BVI company and supplementary services. Please ensure that it is correct. When satisfied, you should save or print a copy of the invoice for your own files.
- Please inform us immediately as soon as you proceed with your payment and the method used, which may be by fax, phone or e-mail. Please always quote the invoice number in your correspondence with us.
- Due to new changes in the offshore legislation in BVI, you MUST provide via courier post, using one of these services only - FedEx or DHL - the following documents on all directors and shareholders, in case you used our nominee director or shareholder service, this information is required on the beneficial (real) owner:
- CLEAR CERTIFIED COPY OF THE VALID PASSPORT pages containing a photograph and signature. In the case where a passport is not available, a national ID card such as is issued in the EU. PASSPORT OR ID SHOULD BE CERTIFIED by one of the following: Notary public, Banker, your embassy.
- ORIGINAL REFERENCE, from your bank OR attorney OR accountant OR your broker OR your Embassy.
- A letter consenting to be a director when the nominee director option is not used. (We provide this letter for the director's signature).
- Completed and signed Beneficial Owners Declaration (BOD) by all shareholders (beneficial owners) and directors. (We provide this form).
These documents must be couriered to us and should be in English or a certified translation into English.
To facilitate the process we may start the incorporation process after you have emailed a scan of the above mentioned documents but your company will be shipped to you only after we have received the originals by courier post (use ONLY FedEx, DHL or UPS)
If you find this procedure too complicated (new BVI offshore legislative requirements cannot be avoided); you may consider other jurisdictions with straightforward procedures such as Dominica or Belize.
If you don't find any difficulties to provide the above mentioned information (documents), we will be glad to assist you to set up the offshore company in BVI in a fast and efficient manner.
Secure Online Incorporation Forms
|Plus Nominee Director Power of Attorney incl.||Pounds||USD||Euro|